CAMM-1 PRO GX Series
Based on decades of engineering excellence, Roland has sold hundreds of thousands of CAMM-1 vinyl cutters worldwide. Most of them are still in use today.
With three models in the series: 72.5” wide GX-640*, 54” GX-500 and 36” GX-300, the PRO GX Series offers enhanced versatility, ease of use and extreme reliability. Signage, vehicle graphics, window tint, stencils, heat transfers for garment decoration and even pinstriping come out looking crisp and clean.
Equipped with the industry’s most powerful cutting motors, the PRO GX Series combines the industry's smartest and most efficient contour cutting technology with the power and performance your business demands.
Pair your CAMM-1 PRO GX Series vinyl cutter with a Roland inkjet printer such as the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 or SOLJET PRO4 XF-640 and you’ve got the ability to contour cut pre-printed full colour graphics enabling you to create professional vehicle wraps, heat transfers for garments, POP displays, labels, stickers and a whole host of other applications.
Roland’s CutStudio software comes included with the PRO GX Series which enables users to enlarge, reduce, reposition, rotate and mirror artwork. It also cuts enlarged vectors as crisp as the original size and cuts TrueType fonts without outlining. The PRO GX Series vinyl cutters also works with all major professional sign making software and plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator (MAC / PC) and CorelDRAW (PC) are also included.
- Available in three sizes: 72.5” wide GX-640*, 54” GX-500 and 36” GX-300
- Cuts a wide range of materials including vinyl, heat transfers, flock, sand blast, window film, reflective vinyl and more
- Cuts at speeds of up to 850 mm/sec
- Maximum downforce of 350g to cut through even the toughest materials
- Outstanding cutting quality
- Stand included
- Front and rear loading media
- Automatic sheet cut function
- 8 job pre-sets allow you to recall specific blade and media settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Recognises crop marks produced by a variety of print-only devices and automatically aligns media so that printed graphics can be accurately contour cut
- Quadralign optical registration system (with Roland VersaWorks) for cutting pre-printed graphics (GX-640 only)
- Includes plugins for popular design software’s such as Adobe® Illustrator and CorelDRAW®
- Includes Roland’s easy to use CutStudio software
- Features serial and USB interfaces for fast and easy PC connection
- Includes a two year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
* GX-640 Maximum loadable media width: 1,840mm (72.5 inch). Maximum cutting width: 1,626 mm (64 inch). “EXTEND mode” expands the cutting width to the maximum to 1626 mm (64 inch) including pinch roller area. In Normal mode, the cutting width is inside pinch rollers 1575mm (62 inch).
|CAMM-1 PRO GX-640||£5,249|
|CAMM-1 PRO GX-500||£3,449|
|CAMM-1 PRO GX-300||£2,349|