The Texart RT-640, developed specifically for dye sublimation, delivers superb quality, vivid colour and highly stable performance. This allows you to add value to your business through a wide range of profitable applications including apparel, signs, interior décor, fashion and original goods.
With a choice of dual CMYK or 8-colour configuration, including Orange and Violet, Roland’s new Texart ink offers an extremely wide colour gamut to enable bold and vibrant printing with high contrast, subtle gradations and remarkable fine detail. The new strong Black ink has depth and density to produce accurate and rich output.
In 4-colour configuration, the RT-640 uses Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System, to automatically switch to the other ink pouch for unattended continuous printing. For even greater efficiency, you can replace an empty pouch without stopping the printer.
Built with performance and stability in mind, the RT-640 has a production quality print speed of 22.0m²/h and a maximum speed of 32.6m²/h. A newly designed media Feed Adjuster at the front and rear provides even tensioning and prevents media skewing. The results are a precisely wound roll on the take-up reel to deliver consistent feed tension when the media is passed through the calender press.
You also have a choice of two professional RIPs: ErgoSoft Roland Edition, which boasts a full range of textile-specific features and has a well-deserved reputation for quality in the textile printing industry, or Roland VersaWorks Dual, which provides easy and intuitive operation. Your RIP preference can be selected when purchasing your printer.
Free upgrade to VersaWorks Dual now available for existing customers
If your RT-640 is currently powered by VersaWorks, you can upgrade to our powerful VersaWorks Dual RIP free of charge.
- 64” wide sublimation printer
- Production quality print speed of 22.0m²/h and maximum print speed of 32.6m²/h
- Uses Roland’s new Texart ink including Orange and Violet, to deliver bold and vivid colours and intense rich Blacks
- Available in 4-colour (dual CMYK) or 8 colour (CMYKLcLmOrVi) ink configurations
- Roland pouch Ink System ensures stable printing with 1 litre ‘clean hands’ airtight ink pouches
- Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System enables continuous unattended printing in 4 colour configuration
- Newly designed Feed Adjuster provides even tensioning and prevents media skewing
- Choose from two powerful RIPs when you purchase:
- Automated take-up system for unattended printing included in the price
- Includes a one year RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
|Texart Ink 1ltr||£54.99|