Roland DG's Powerful Dye Sublimation Printer
Developed specifically for dye sublimation transfer printing, the Texart XT-640 delivers outstanding productivity, exceptional print quality and renowned reliability, thanks to its exclusive printing technology. Maximise the strength and style of your output across a wide range of applications including sportswear, fashion, soft signage, interior decoration, promotional merchandise and much more. The XT-640 is available in two Texart ink configurations: with 4 colours (dual CMYK) or 8 colours (CMYKLcLm + Orange + Violet) plus two Fluorescent inks (Fluor Pink & Fluor Yellow).
Discover the exciting commercial benefits of digital dye sublimation transfer printing with the Texart XT-640. With fast set up and low fixed costs, it’s quick and easy to do one-offs, sampling and limited editions. Adapt your output to customers’ requirements with easy, on demand production. Digital sublimation offers efficiency and flexibility to your business - print different colour variations or completely different designs within the same print run to achieve mass customisation, or batch up different jobs during one long run to get the most out of your machine.
The XT-640’s advanced print control technology, in combination with Texart ink, produces stunning sharp image quality and brilliant vivid colour. For maximum production, the 4 colour ink configuration delivers fine detail and exceptional contrast at impressive print speeds. To optimise an already wide colour gamut, the 8 colour configuration includes Orange and Violet ink to give your prints maximum impact.
With its rugged construction and dual print heads in a staggered formation, the Texart XT-640 is built to meet demanding production requirements, delivering print speeds up to 63m2/h*. The XT-640 offers stability, stunning print quality and superb high-speed performance. To capture every gradation and detail, each head fires precise droplets in up to seven different sizes to accommodate media characteristics and desired print quality.
* Print speed will be dependent on suitability to the chosen application.
** iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
- 64” wide sublimation printer
- Print speed of up to 63m2/h
- Uses Roland’s Texart ink including Orange and Violet, to deliver bold and vivid colours and intense rich Blacks
- Available in 4-colour (dual CMYK) or 8 colour (CMYKLcLmOrVi) ink configurations
- Roland pouch Ink System ensures stable printing with 1 litre ‘clean hands’ airtight ink pouches
- Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System enables continuous unattended printing in 4 colour configuration
- Feed Adjuster provides even tensioning and prevents media skewing
- ErgoSoft Roland Edition, with a full range of textile-specific features
- Automated take-up system for unattended printing included in the price
- Includes a one year RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
|Texart Fluor Ink 1L||£59.99|
|Texart Ink 1ltr||£54.99|