MPX-95 Direct Part Marking Device
Versatile, high-precision marking solution for medical instruments
Affordable and easy to operate, the MPX-95 compact engraver offers a versatile permanent direct part marking (DPM) solution for medical devices, components and surgical instruments. Designed with ease of use in mind, so that users of all abilities can add precision data to a wide range of metal equipment.
Permanently mark a wide range of materials
A durable diamond-tipped stylus strikes material with high speed and precision to mark fine text and complex data patterns such as barcodes, numbers, logos and graphics onto:
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium and more.
The MPX-95 permanently inscribes the surface of the material without changing any properties of the metal from which the medical instrument is made. As a result, the inscription remains legible for the lifetime of the product, without rusting.
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, stainless steel, copper, platinum, brass, aluminium and other hard metals up to 200HV (Vickers hardness)
- Includes easy-to-use METAZAStudio software, featuring 2D symbol code creator
- DPM kit which includes gripping vice, sliding vice, clamp pins and head caps to hold instruments securely in place
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and accurate imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection for error-free imprinting
- Variable data printing capabilities for applying sequential data
- Compact and fully enclosed – runs quietly and safely in any lab or workshop.
|MPX-95 + DPM kit||£7,599|