Developed specifically to work with the Texart RT-640 and Texart XT-640 dye-sublimation printers, the Texart ink delivers vivid colours with superb quality and works with the Texart RT-640 and Texart XT-640 to provide highly stable performance. Ideal for use on a wide range of applications including apparel, signs, interior décor, fashion and original goods.
Texart inks are available in both four (CMYK) and eight colour versions (CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange and Violet), plus two Fluorescent inks (Fluor Pink & Fluor Yellow) - and the outstanding colour quality means that previously colours which were printed on sublimated fabrics looked faded with dulled blacks, missing greys and fuzzy details are replaced with the Texart inks bold, vibrant colours and rich velvety blacks, as well as subtle gradations and fine details. Fluor inks provide customers the chance to add hundreds of vivid and pastel fluorescent hues to their business offerings when combined with other Texart inks.
In 4-colour configuration, the Texart inks work in combination with Roland’s proprietary Ink Switching System in the RT-640 and XT-640, to automatically switch to the other ink pouch for unattended continuous printing. For even greater efficiency, you can replace an empty pouch without stopping the printer.
- Available in 8 colours including cyan, magenta, yellow and black, light cyan, light magenta, orange and violet
- Designed specifically for dye-sublimation
- Designed to work with the Texart RT-640 and XT-640 dye-sublimation printers
- Ideal for use on apparel, signs, interior décor, fashion and original goods amongst other applications
- Produces dye-sublimation products with bright vibrant colours, as well as subtle gradations and fine details
|Texart Ink 1ltr||£79.99|