VersaSTUDIO BN-20 desktop inkjet printer/cutter
The VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is the ideal printer/cutter for an entrepreneurial business wanting to start-up a t-shirt printing or signage company, or as an additional machine for an established graphics business. Compact in size, the BN-20 fits into any retail, commercial, small or home office environment, and delivers the same high quality, colour consistency and reliability that you’d expect from a Roland device.
Remarkably versatile, this 20” wide eco-solvent integrated print and cut device produces full colour and contour cut graphics on a broad spectrum of coated and uncoated media. The BN-20 delivers durable and eye-catching outdoor and indoor graphics including: stickers, decals, labels, t-shirt transfers, POS and POP, photo prints, signs, posters, small format signage and vehicle graphics – all from your desktop.
Select from a choice of three eco-solvent ink configurations*: four colour CMYK (CMMYK), five colour CMYK plus metallic silver ink, or CMYK plus white ink.
The BN-20, complimented by Roland’s award-winning ECO-SOL MAX ink, produces vibrant attention-grabbing prints, whilst its integrated print and cut function widens your application potential. ECO-SOL MAX inks keep your running costs low, are virtually odourless and dry quickly, making it perfect for any commercial, retail, small or home office environment.
VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is affordable power to your desktop.
Free upgrade to VersaWorks Dual now available for existing customers
We are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing device, currently powered by VersaWorks RIP, to VersaWorks Dual free of charge.
* Once ink has been installed, it is not possible to change to an alternate ink configuration.
- 20” print width perfect for the desktop
- Wide format digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Use Roland’s popular 220cc ECO-SOL MAX ink cartridges
Available in three ink configurations*:
- 4-colour CMMYK for great quality prints
- 5-colour CMYK +White ideal for use on transparent or coloured medias
- 5-colour CMYK + Metallic silver perfect for creating striking graphics with luxury and added-value effects
- Includes Roland’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks Dual RIP software. Features include a built-in Pantone® spot colour library, variable data printing and a predictive ink usage calculator
- Prints on both uncoated and coated media
- Includes R-Works design software and supports popular design software including CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Bronze warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a discounted place on our Introduction to Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- USB interface for ease of use
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control for high quality prints at speed
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 Metallic ink (220cc only)||£181.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 White ink (220cc only)||£80.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink 220cc||£67.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX ink 220cc||£64.99|