A SOUND INVESTMENT
Investing in a TrueVIS SG integrated printer/cutter makes sound business sense. Quick and easy to set up and intuitive to operate, this profit-making machine delivers an impressive return on investment from day one. Integrating easily into your existing workflow and premises, with no need to invest in additional space and no specialist electrical connections or adaptations necessary.
With an impressive price/performance ratio, the SG minimises the time it takes to pay back your investment. Plus, Roland devices have always been known to hold their value over time and the excellent build quality means you can rely on your SG now and in the years to come.
OPTIMISE YOUR PRODUCTION WITH VERSAWORKS DUAL RIP SOFTWARE INCLUDED
Roland VersaWorks Dual, the latest generation of our powerful and user-friendly RIP software, is included with this device.
Packed with features to help maximise the efficiency, speed and quality of your output, VersaWorks Dual utilises PDF and PostScript® engines to deliver faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF, EPS and PS files.
Quickly and easily preview and process complex files with transparencies, drop shadows, special colour layers and other special effects directly in the RIP to minimise the need for design software; saving time and simplifying the production process.
Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position within the RIP to give you more control when printing graphics and applying effects.
Also includes helpful features as standard such as:
- Predictive ink and job time calculator to help you quote jobs competitively and profitably
- Built-in PANTONE® and Roland Color System Libraries for accurate, fast colour reproduction
- Ability to create and save unlimited queue settings to recall complex job settings or specific workflow functions
- Variable Data Printing with support for images and text based variables, enabling the quick and easy customisation of individual items within a print run
- Smart nesting to minimise media usage
- Full network support, allowing you to connect an unlimited number of users to the RIP
- Simultaneous output to up to 4 compatible devices
THE PEACE OF MIND WHICH COMES WITH BUYING A ROLAND
With the SG series you get so much more than you pay for – the same built-to-last reliability and unmatched service and support that Roland devices are famous for. Your TrueVIS SG purchase includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty free of charge. Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your device is backed by one of the most comprehensive warranty packages in the industry.
STURDY DESIGN FOR STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
The rigid design of the SG minimises vibrations for optimum printing and cutting accuracy. The enhanced motor and drive systems add durability for continuous production. A newly designed grit roller results in improved media handling. And optional take-up and drying units are available to boost performance even further.
|TrueVIS Ink 500cc||£75.99|