TrueVIS VG Series printer/cutters
With the award-winning TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540, the future of print and cut has arrived. New printheads deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. Vibrant TrueVIS INK offers a wide colour gamut. TrueVIS eco-solvent technology allows virtually unmatched media compatibility for maximum profit-making potential. Plus, the new cut carriage and blade holder on the VG deliver increased downforce and accuracy so you can work with a wider variety of media for an almost infinite range of money-making opportunities.
But don’t just take our word for it. The VG printer/cutter has been recognised as the leader in its class, winning the award for 'Best Wide Format Print & Cut Solution' at the prestigious European Digital Press (EDP) Awards 2016.
Available in 64-inch (VG-640) and 54-inch (VG-540) width models, TrueVIS VG series inkjet printer/cutters are designed with your end results in mind. Dynamic decals and labels. Brilliant banners. Striking signs. Vibrant vehicle graphics. Powerful posters. Because we know you need to be able to produce it all – on demand. More efficiently and productively than ever.
With TrueVIS, your vision for maximum versatility and profitability is now a reality.
High quality results at high speed
Everything about the way the VG series produces images has been perfected with you and your business in mind. Four brand new FlexFire printheads, which are larger than ever before, give you more control over your print output. FlexFire printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes – large droplets for efficient coverage of large print areas, medium and small droplets for increased fine detail.
Specially-formulated TrueVIS INK, developed to work optimally with FlexFire printheads, is laid down faster and with more accuracy, meaning you get more speed and more quality - the VG-640 can produce up to 34.8 square metres per hour*.
New fast-drying TrueVIS INK delivers superb results
TrueVIS INK, tailor-made to work with FlexFire printheads, offers exceptional output while meeting strict environmental standards and user demands for low ink costs, without sacrificing quality. Deliver seriously deep blacks and incredibly glossy, vibrant colours, giving your customers an output that has to be seen to be believed.
TrueVIS INK is GREENGUARD Gold certified, meaning it is safe for indoor use without the need for extra ventilation, and is suitable for use in environments such as schools and hospitals.
Available in 500cc pouches, TrueVIS INK comes in the following colours:
- CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
- CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
- CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates.
New cutting technology optimises accuracy and saves time
The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology ever. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media. Powered by the new VersaWorks Dual RIP software, which is included with the VG printer/cutter package, advanced contour cutting features include data sorting, perforated cut and higher accuracy multiple cuts.
Optimise your workflow with VersaWorks Dual RIP software
VersaWorks Dual – included with the VG series – features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies. Plus, the advanced and ease-of-use capabilities that VersaWorks is known for.
Supporting up to four Roland devices at once, VersaWorks Dual’s productivity and performance optimising features include:
- Predictive Ink Calculator
- Built-in Pantone® and Roland Color spot colour libraries
- User-friendly interface
- Variable data printing
- Embedded ICC support ink level adjustment tools
- Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options.
- All-new print head technology – capable of a maximum resolution of 900x900 dpi with 3 different dot sizes for super high quality graphics.
- All new cutting head & carriage for increased cutting speed, force and accuracy.
- Choice of 3 different ink configurations for ultimate versatility in printing
- Incredibly easy-to-use technology, including Roland DG Mobile Panel Software – control your printer from your phone or tablet via a Bluetooth connection
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP with both a postscript & a true PDF RIP engine for improved image translation with layers and transparencies
|TrueVIS Ink 500cc||£75.99|
|TrueVIS VG-540 (inc take-up)||£14,999|
|TrueVIS VG-640 (inc take-up)||£16,499|