TrueVIS VG Series printer/cutters
The future of print & cut
With the new TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540, the future of print and cut has arrived. New printheads that deliver beautiful prints more efficiently. New vibrant inks that offer a wide colour gamut. New cutting technology that increases accuracy. New technology to communicate with your existing phones and tablets, and so much more.
Bring your vision to life
Available in 64-inch (VG-640) and 54-inch (VG-540) width models, TrueVIS VG series inkjet printer/cutters are designed with your end results in mind. Dynamic decals and labels. Brilliant banners. Striking signs. Vibrant vehicle graphics. Powerful posters. Because we know you need to be able to produce it all – on demand. More efficiently and productively than ever.
With TrueVIS, your vision for maximum versatility and profitability is now a reality.
4 new printheads for vibrant images and brilliant results
Everything about the way the TrueVIS produces images has been perfected. Four completely new printheads fire precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print pass. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colours at production speeds.
New fast-drying TrueVIS INK delivers superb results
New TrueVIS INK is an exciting advance in eco-solvent technology, offering exceptional output, while meeting strict environmental standards. Available in dual CMYK for maximum productivity or 7 colour (CMYKLcLmLk) for fine details and smooth gradations. TrueVIS INK is available in 500cc pouches with reusable holders for clean usage and less waste and is Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified.
New cutting technology optimises accuracy and saves time
The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology ever. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media. Powered by the new VersaWorks Dual RIP software, which is included with the VG printer/cutter package, advanced contour cutting features include data sorting, perforated cut and higher accuracy multiple cuts.
- All-new print head technology – capable of a maximum resolution of 900x900 dpi with 3 different dot sizes for super high quality graphics.
- All new cutting head & carriage for increased cutting speed, force and accuracy.
- Choice of 2 different ink configurations for ultimate versatility in printing
- Incredibly easy-to-use technology, including Roland DG Mobile Panel Software – control your printer from your phone or tablet via a Bluetooth connection
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP with both a postscript & a true PDF RIP engine for improved image translation with layers and transparencies
|TrueVIS Ink 500cc||£75.99|
|TrueVIS VG-540 (inc take-up)||£14,999|
|TrueVIS VG-640 (inc take-up)||£16,499|