VersaCAMM VS-i Series printer/cutters
How do you improve the world’s best selling printer in the durable graphics industry*¹?
Simple. The VersaCAMM VS-i series.
We’ve taken everything users love in their Roland VersaCAMM, packed in whole lot more functionality and made it even better value.
With three models in the series: 64" (1.62m), 54" (1.37m) and 30” (0.76m), a choice of five different ECO-SOL MAX ink configurations and the benefit of integrated print and cut functionality, the VS-i series is seriously versatile.
The VS-i series uses our latest, award-winning, high-opacity ECO-SOL MAX inks, engineered to deliver superb quality graphics with vibrant colours and sharp text and images. Choose Metallic and White ink to add an eye-catching edge and added-value to any graphic. Light Black ink improves grey scale gradations, natural skin tones and delivers the sharpest photographic images.
The VersaCAMM VS-i wide format print and cut machines achieve stunning results across a world of applications including signs, banners, posters, stickers, labels, decals, vehicle wraps, window graphics, exhibition displays, fine art posters, floor graphics, point-of-sale displays, packaging prototypes and heat transfers for garment decoration.
Watch the video to see what else is new and why the VersaCAMM is the world’s best selling printer.
Free upgrade to VersaWorks Dual now available for existing customers
We are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing device, currently powered by VersaWorks RIP, to VersaWorks Dual free of charge.
- Wide format inkjet digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
Available in three sizes:
- VS-640i – 64” (1.62m)
- VS-540i – 54” (1.37m)
- VS-300i – 30” (0.76m)
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX ink
5 ink configurations available*²:
- Dual CMYK (CMYKKYMC)
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black
- CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
- Includes VersaWorks Dual RIP software.
- Optional dryer unit available
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on either our Introduction to Digital Print or Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
*¹ The Roland VersaCAMM is the best-selling wide-format inkjet printer for durable graphics. Source: InfoTrends, 2009 – 2013
*² Once ink has been installed, it is not possible to change to an alternate ink configuration.
|ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink 500cc||£84.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 ink 440cc||£82.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 Metallic ink (220cc only)||£181.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 White ink (220cc only)||£80.99|