SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640 wide format inkjet printer/cutter
We know you’ve been waiting patiently for Roland’s new high-quality flagship model to arrive. Your wait is over. The Roland SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640 is here!
The SOLJET PRO family is renowned for quality engineering, reliable performance and unmatched versatility, and Roland’s latest 64” wide print and cut PRO 4 is all this and so much more.
As Roland’s widest, fastest and most powerful print and cut device to date, this robust machine features a whole host of fantastic new elements that puts it in a class above all other large format printers.
Features include a new, advanced ECO-SOL MAX ink technology including a light black, high-opacity white and fast-drying metallic silver, plus the latest print head technology which maximises output while virtually eliminating bi-directional banding and allows for 7 or 8 colour configurations. The XR-640 also includes the latest version of Roland’s powerful RIP software - VersaWorks, which now features Pantone® spot colour replacement.
With its ability to print up to 49m² per hour, you can build your business and reputation on Roland’s high-performance PRO 4 XR-640. Exceptional image quality coupled with your choice of specialty inks enable the quick production of high quality, vibrant wide format banners, signs, posters, vehicle graphics, labels, decals, POS displays and more that are simply out of your competitor’s reach.
Are you ready for the next generation of wide format digital printing?
- 64” maximum print width
- Wide format digital printer with integrated precision contour cutting
- Uses Roland’s new, virtually odourless, high-definition ink technology – ECO-SOL MAX available in up to 500cc cartridges (metallic silver and white in 220cc only)
Roland’s ECO-SOL MAX ink has been recognised internationally:
- 2013 European Digital Press (EDP) Award for Best New Generation Solvent Ink Technology.
4 ink configurations available including a choice of white, metallic and light black
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black
- CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
- CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
- Maximum print speed of 49m²/hr
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Improved speed and quality with two mirrored print heads with inline configuration
Roland include their powerful and intuitive VersaWorks RIP software with every printer purchase. Latest features include:
- Built-in Pantone® spot colour library
- Roland Color System
- Variable data printing
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Predictive ink usage calculator and alert
- Prints on both uncoated & coated media
- Automated take-up system for overnight and unattended printing included in the price
- Integrated tri-heater (optional extended dryer system available)
- Supports heavy media rolls up to 40kg
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare Silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes a free place on our Intermediate Digital Print course held at the Roland DG Academy
- Includes Roland Intelligent Pass Control™ for high quality prints at speed
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
- Viscom ‘Best of 2012’ Award in the signmaking category. Read the news story.
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 ink 440cc||£82.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 Metallic ink (220cc only)||£181.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 2 White ink (220cc only)||£80.99|
|ECO-SOL MAX 3 ink 500cc||£84.99|
|SOLJET PRO 4 XR-640||£19,999|