VersaUV LEF-200 desktop printer
PRINT, CUSTOMISE & PROFIT
The VersaUV LEF-200 fits into any studio, workshop or retail environment, and offers a versatile solution for printing directly onto virtually any item, with incredible detail and stunning colour. Print text, photos, logos or other designs directly onto a huge variety of objects, including smartphone cases, gifts, gadgets, stationery, golf balls, promotional items, industrial components and electronic devices.
Thanks to the on-board Primer ink option, it’s easier than ever to customise glass and other unique materials*. Clear ink options offer spot gloss or matt finishes as well as stylish embossed effects. White ink is also available for adding touches of brilliance and to ensure bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates.
It all adds up to more profit-making opportunities for you and your business.
If you'd like to discover the magic of the LEF-200 for yourself, The free of charge LEF Better Business Boot Camp may be a great way to start, or for more indepth training the VersaUV LEF Course. Find out more about our training sessions at the Roland DG Academy.
PERSONALISE VIRTUALLY ANYTHING
A print area of 508 x 330 mm, combined with advanced ECO-UV inks and a low-heat UV-LED lamp, gives the LEF-200 the versatility to print on virtually any material up to 100 mm in height and 5 kg in weight, including:
• PVC and plastics
• Fabric, and more.
Free upgrade to latest version of VersaWorks Dual now available for existing customers
We are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing devices to the latest version of VersaWorks Dual RIP, free of charge.
- Advanced CMYK + White + Clear ECO-UV ink for outstanding print quality
- On-board Primer ink option means it’s easier than ever to customise glass, plastics and other unique materials***
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on regular, domed and curved objects
- Up to 40 job presets to instantly allow the recall of specific media settings for your most popular applications
- Height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material for printing on magnetic items such as tablet covers
- Includes VersaWorks Dual RIP software with variable data printing and 72 ready to use textures
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
*Primer may be needed for certain applications.
**When utilising draft mode 360x360
***Print quality or ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
|ECO-UV 2/3 Ink 220cc||£76.99|
|ECO-UV 2/4 Primer 220cc||£64.99|
|ECO-UV 4 Ink 220cc||£60.99|