VersaUV LEF-12i desktop printer
AFFORDABLE, COMPACT AND EASY-TO-USE
The VersaUV LEF-12i is an affordable solution for businesses wanting to get started in the fast-growing market for personalised print and bespoke goods and services. Small-enough to fit into any studio, office, workshop or retail environment, the LEF-12i is a compact device which prints directly onto a huge range of items and substrates.
The intuitive controls, combined with the user-friendly VersaWorks Dual RIP software enable users to confidently start production within hours of installation.
PERSONALISE VIRTUALLY ANYTHING
Personalise everyday objects and turn them into unique items that can command a premium price and a higher profit. Print text, photos, logos or other designs directly onto a huge variety of items, including smartphone cases, gifts, gadgets, stationery, golf balls, promotional items, industrial components and electronic devices.
With a print area of 305 x 280 mm, the LEF-12i uses a low-heat UV-LED lamp and advanced ECO-UV ink to print onto virtually any substrate up to 100 mm in height and 5 kg in weight, including:
- PVC and plastics
- Fabric, and more.
Featuring Roland’s ECO-UV inks, you can print four colour CMYK plus white and clear ink to achieve a tough, long-lasting and high quality result. Roland VersaWorks Dual, the latest generation of our powerful and user-friendly RIP software, is included with this device.
- Compact, easy to use flatbed UV desktop printer
- Print directly onto objects up to 100mm in height, 305mm wide and 280mm in length (3.94 x 13.2 x 12.2 in.)
- Uses advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations that cure instantly
- Prints onto a huge array of substrates including plastic, TPU, PET film, ABS, leather, wood, acrylic, paper and card stocks. Plus various metals with the aid of a primer
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- 8 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Uses long-lasting, energy efficient UV-LED lamp that don't require heating / cooling between jobs
- Includes Roland DG’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks Dual RIP software which processes natively PostScript and PDF files, facilitates variable data printing, and includes 72 ready to use textures and a built-in Pantone® spot colour library
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
|ECO-UV 2/3 Ink 220cc||£76.99|
|ECO-UV 4 Ink 220cc||£60.99|