VersaUV LEF-12i desktop printer
AFFORDABLE, COMPACT AND EASY-TO-USE
The VersaUV LEF-12i is an affordable solution for businesses wanting to get started in the fast-growing market for personalised print and bespoke goods and services. Small-enough to fit into any studio, office, workshop or retail environment, the LEF-12i is a compact device which prints directly onto a huge range of items and substrates.
The intuitive controls, combined with the user-friendly VersaWorks Dual RIP software enable users to confidently start production within hours of installation.
PERSONALISE VIRTUALLY ANYTHING
Personalise everyday objects and turn them into unique items that can command a premium price and a higher profit. Print text, photos, logos or other designs directly onto a huge variety of items, including smartphone cases, gifts, gadgets, stationery, golf balls, promotional items, industrial components and electronic devices.
With a print area of 305 x 280 mm, the LEF-12i uses a low-heat UV-LED lamp and advanced ECO-UV ink to print onto virtually any substrate up to 100 mm in height and 5 kg in weight, including:
- PVC and plastics
- Fabric, and more.
Featuring Roland’s ECO-UV inks, you can print four colour CMYK plus white and clear ink to achieve a tough, long-lasting and high quality result. Roland VersaWorks Dual, the latest generation of our powerful and user-friendly RIP software, is included with this device.
If you'd like to discover the magic of the LEF-12i for yourself, The free of charge LEF Better Business Boot Camp may be a great way to start, or for more indepth training the VersaUV LEF Academy Course. Find out more about our training sessions at the Roland DG Academy.
Free upgrade to latest version of VersaWorks Dual now available for existing customers
We are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing devices to the latest version of VersaWorks Dual RIP, free of charge.
- Compact, easy to use flatbed UV desktop printer
- Print directly onto objects up to 100mm in height, 305mm wide and 280mm in length (3.94 x 13.2 x 12.2 in.)
- Uses advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations that cure instantly
- Prints onto a huge array of substrates including plastic, TPU, PET film, ABS, leather, wood, acrylic, paper and card stocks. Plus various metals with the aid of a primer
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- 8 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Uses long-lasting, energy efficient UV-LED lamp that don't require heating / cooling between jobs
- Includes Roland DG’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks Dual RIP software which processes natively PostScript and PDF files, facilitates variable data printing, and includes 72 ready to use textures and a built-in Pantone® spot colour library
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
*Primer may be needed for certain applications.
|ECO-UV 2/3 Ink 220cc||£76.99|
|ECO-UV 4 Ink 220cc||£60.99|