VersaUV LEF-12 desktop printer
Print something different with the VersaUV LEF-12 desktop flatbed printer.
Ideal for entrepreneurial businesses looking to move into new markets, this easy to use, compact UV inkjet printer produces high quality text, photos, logos, images and other designs on two- and three-dimensional objects up to 100mm in height. It’s perfect for short runs of small batch items which formally could only be produced using conventional and time-consuming screen or pad printing.
The LEF-12 enables users to create unique and highly desirable items including; personalised stationery, key rings, golf balls, USB sticks, mobile phone covers and other electronic gadgets, awards, giftware, novelty, industrial, promotional and almost any other item, all from your desktop.
The LEF-12 can print directly onto materials such as PET, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate and other plastics, as well as leather, wood, fabrics, acrylic, papers and card stocks and, with the aid of a primer, various metals.
Featuring Roland’s ECO-UV inks, you can print four colour CMYK plus white and clear ink to achieve a tough, long-lasting and high quality result. Clear varnish can be layered for a matt, embossed or varnished effect, and white ink can be printed as a spot colour, or behind CMYK to deliver stand-out colours on dark or clear materials. For speed of production the integrated long-life LED lamp dries the ink immediately.
- Compact, easy to use flatbed UV desktop printer
- Print directly onto objects up to 100mm in height, 305mm wide and 280mm in length (3.94 x 13.2 x 12.2 in.)
- Uses advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations that cure instantly
- Prints onto a huge array of substrates including plastic, TPU, PET film, ABS, leather, wood, acrylic, paper and card stocks. Plus various metals with the aid of a primer
- Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
- 8 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Uses long-lasting, energy efficient UV-LED lamp that don't require heating / cooling between jobs
- Includes Roland’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks RIP software with variable data printing, 72 ready to use textures and a built-in Pantone® spot colour library
- Includes a one year on-site full parts and labour RolandCare silver warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Includes Roland OnSupport™ for unattended monitoring of the printer.
|ECO-UV 2/3 Ink 220cc||£76.99|
|ECO-UV 4 Ink 220cc||£60.99|