Roland's newly developed desktop ARM-10 3D printer brings together the 3D modelling technologies Roland has pioneered and enhanced since 1986.
The ARM-10 3D printer is ideal for quickly checking a design in the initial stage of prototyping or modelling a complex shape. Incorporating a stereo-lithography process with a UV-LED projection system, the ARM-10 builds models by sequentially curing layers of resin from a liquid resin vat. Simultaneous production of multiple objects can be accomplished within the same work area, reducing modelling time when compared with methods where lasers expose specific areas.
Choice of 3 resins
With three types of imageCure resin to choose from, the ARM-10 allows you to explore a wide variety of design and prototyping requirements. Our standard resin (PRH35-ST2) is easy to handle and is ideal for creating complex geometries and testing structural stability. The flexible resin (PRF35-ST), can be used for items requiring anti-slip surfaces. Our rubberlike resin (PRR35-OP) enables you to reproduce pliable objects and surfaces which require a soft feel. Use the resins on their own or in combination for a huge range of realistic prototypes and models.
The ARM-10 is part of Roland’s monoFab series of desktop fabrication solutions. For maximum flexibility and optimal prototyping potential, combine the ARM-10 with the subtractive rapid prototyping technology of the SRM-20 3D milling machine.
- High quality, accurate desktop 3D printing of prototypes and production models
- Produces prototypes for initial concepts and modelling complex shapes
- In-house prototype production shortens the design/development cycle and reduces product development costs
- Build technology: Layer projection system
- Build size: 130 (W) x 70 (D) x 70 (H) mm
- Build speed: 10mm/h (Layer pitch = 0.15mm)
- monoFab Player AM software offers a user-friendly interface to support even novice users in 3D printing. Provides automatic support generation and 3D data healing function
- 3D CAD/CG data optimised for 3D printing
- A choice of 3 resins - rigid (PRH35-ST2), flexible (PRF35-ST) and rubberlike (PRR35-OP)
- Includes 1 year RolandCare warranty for ultimate peace of mind
|PRF35-ST (flexible) 350g||£69.99|
|PRH35-ST2 (hard resin) 350g||£49.99|
|PRR35-OP (rubberlike) 350g||£69.99|
|Liquid material vat (LMV-10)||£99.99|