Roland VersaWorks Dual opens up a whole new world of possibilities to print businesses, with the capability to process natively both PostScript and PDF format files to streamline tasks and increase efficiency. Intricate design files with elements such as drop shadows and transparencies can be flawlessly reproduced.
For the next generation of Roland DG Printers
VersaWorks Dual allows for the seamless production of print files, developed exclusively for use with the latest Roland DG technology. Advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options allow for ultimate creative freedom and the inbuilt simultaneous RIP and print capability makes the software ideal for multi-print workloads.
Make Printing Simple
With the ability to manage up to four Roland DG devices simultaneously, as well as Full Network Support allowing multiple remote users to access the software, printing high quality products is easy. With support for popular design applications including CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator the RIP process is quick to learn.
Perfect Colour Matching Every Time
Included with VersaWorks Dual is Roland DG’s own Roland Color system - which features more than 1,000 spot colours and 512 metallic colours. Accurate, vibrant colour production has never been easier to achieve. Roland Texture Library also offers a full range of luxe 3D effects for users of our VersaUV printer range.
VersaWorks also contains a PANTONE® spot colour matching function which automatically converts PANTONE® spot colours in your design file to a CMYK value for colour accurate output.
- Easy-to-Use Graphical User Interface
- Supports the last generation of Roland DG technology
- Roland Color spot colour management system, including more than 100 standard colours and 512 metallic colors (VersaSTUDIO, VersaCAMM VS and SolJet models)
- Manages up to four Roland devices
- Simultaneous RIP and print capability
- Support for contour cutting
- Built-in PANTONE® library automates spot color matching
- Roland Color features more than 1,000 spot colors and 512 metallic colors that can be precisely matched using reference tools
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Roland Texture Libraries for metallic and clear inks