Roland VersaWorks has been developed with quality output, production pace and ease of use in mind. Designed exclusively for use with Roland DG printer and printer/cutter technology, this Adobe® Postscript based engine offers your business a powerful production tool.
Add Versatility to your Print Shop
VersaWorks features numerous print options to match the needs of each job undertaken, including: advanced cropping, tiling and nesting options. When colour accuracy is critical embedded ICC profile support, ink level adjustment tools & proofing capabilities simplify the process. Alongside contour cutting, The PerfCut function enables users of Roland printer/cutters to produce precision perforated cut lines for fully finished, “die cut” decals.
As standard, VersaWorks also allows Variable Data printing, can support up to four Roland DG devices simultaneously and automatically estimates the ink usage and print time for each graphic so you can accurately monitor time and costs.
Perfect Colour Matching Every Time
Included with VersaWorks is Roland DG’s own Roland Color system - which features more than 1,000 spot colours and 512 metallic colours. Accurate, vibrant colour production has never been easier to achieve. Roland Texture Library offers a full range of luxe 3D effects to users of our VersaUV printer range.
VersaWorks also contains a PANTONE® spot colour matching function which automatically converts PANTONE® spot colours in your design file to a CMYK value for colour accurate output.
Roland VersaWorks Dual, the latest generation RIP
Roland devices which were previously powered by VersaWorks RIP software now come with the latest VersaWorks Dual RIP software included. Roland VersaWorks Dual builds upon the intuitive, easy-to-use capabilities of VersaWorks to provide high-quality printing while adding enhanced processing and editing functions to ensure faster RIP times and increase even further the efficiency, quality and ease of production.
Click here to discover more about the exciting benefits of VersaWorks Dual RIP software.
Free upgrade to VersaWorks Dual now available to VersaWorks Users
As part of our commitment to provide the absolute best for our customers, we are offering users the opportunity to upgrade their existing compatible devices to VersaWorks Dual RIP, free of charge.
- Easy-to-Use Graphical User Interface
- Built with the latest Adobe PostScript (CPSI 3018) engine
- Supports VersaSTUDIO, VersaCAMM, VersaEXPRESS, SOLJET, Texart and VersaUV inkjets and GX series cutters
- Roland Color spot colour management system, including more than 100 standard colours and 512 metallic colors (VersaSTUDIO, VersaCAMM VS and SolJet models)
- Manages up to four Roland devices
- Simultaneous RIP and print capability
- Support for contour cutting
- Built-in PANTONE® library automates spot color matching
- Roland Color features more than 1,000 spot colors and 512 metallic colors that can be precisely matched using reference tools
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job
- Roland Texture Libraries for metallic and clear inks