VG Series trade-up
OUR VG TRADE IN OFFER HAS NOW ENDED, BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF OUR MACHINES PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01275 335540
Upgrade to the Future of Print & Cut with Roland DG*
Give your business an edge with Roland DG’s new £3000/€3,500* trade-in; turn your old print or print-and-cut machine into a profitable new piece of technology when you purchase the new TrueVIS VG-540 or VG-640. Our exclusive trade-in, which starts on the 1st September 2016 and runs until the Friday 25th November, is targeted at print professionals who are keen to upgrade to the future of print & cut.
The latest technology
The TrueVIS VG-540 and VG-640 are the latest generation of Roland DG print-and-cut technology, packed with four new FlexFire print heads providing a wide print pass and ink droplets in three sizes, new TrueVIS inks delivering vibrant, glossy colours, and a sturdy chassis and pro-cutting technology to deliver increased accuracy and a 500gf downward cutting force.
Produce beautiful imagery with sharp edges, smooth gradations and vibrant colours, all across a wide range of outputs, including banners, vehicle wraps, labels and floor graphics; the VG Series is the ideal, versatile solution for a demanding print shop.
Any business that currently owns a solvent, eco-solvent or latex printer/printer-cutter with a minimum media width of 24” (610mm) can choose to opt into Roland DG’s £3000/€3,500 trade-in scheme by sending their machine parts. But don’t delay as the offer is valid only for machines installed by the 25th November 2016.
If you own a wide format printer or printer/cutter with a print width of 24” (610mm) or wider, there’s no reason not to make the leap to a more vibrant future.
*Terms & Conditions
1. Trade in machines eligible are devices originally designed for solvent, eco-solvent or latex print/print and cut with a minimum media width of 24”, all other machines are not eligible for this offer without exception.
2. Roland DG (UK) Ltd will pay you £3,000 + VAT (€3500 – Republic of Ireland) when you purchase a new TrueVIS VG-540 or VG-640 and trade in your existing machine parts as specified below.
3. It is the customer’s obligation to ensure they have title of ownership of the printer they are trading in.
4. All Roland DG printers must be shipped and invoiced by a Roland Authorised Dealer no later than 25th November 2016.
5. The customer must deliver the trade in machine heads, motherboard and power supply to Roland DG (UK) Ltd, TRADE-IN, Griffin House, Windmill Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 6UJ within 30 days of installation of the TrueVIS VG machine.
6. The customer must provide the serial number, make and model of the trade in machine.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to dispose of the remainder of the trade in machine.
8. Payment will be made to the customer on receipt of the trade in machine heads, motherboard, power supply, serial number, make and machine model with no exceptions.
9. If the trade in items in point 8 above are not received within 30 days of installation of the Roland DG machine, then the customer’s participation is null and void.
10. The customer will invoice Roland DG (UK) Ltd for £3,000 + VAT (€3500 – Republic of Ireland) within 14 days of installation, providing their bank details on the invoice. Roland DG will reimburse the customer once confirmation that the trade in machine heads, motherboard, power supply and machine information has been received, the reimbursement being made within 14 days of receipt of the invoice. No payment will be made until we have received the trade-in parts.
11. Active RolandCare warranty contracts on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the month of installation. RolandCare Direct Debits on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the month of installation. Pre-paid RolandCare warranty credit on trade in machines can be used as pre-payment for an extended RolandCare warranty on your new TrueVIS VG machine, or credited from the end of the month of installation – please contact Lawrence Hebron, RolandCare Business Manager on 01275 335540 to discuss your options.
12. Roland DG (UK) Ltd reserves the right to end the trade in offer before the 25th November 2016
13. This offer is available throughout the British Isles inclusive of customers in the United Kingdom, British Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
14. The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.