SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTHEAST
Position Title: Service Account Manager - SouthEast Department: Technical Services
Classification: Exempt Approved By: Ron Ball
Position Reports To: Field Services Manager
Positions Supervised: N/A
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Escalated technical support for existing and legacy products by telephone, email and on-site visits.
- Support related applications and workflows in digital printing and sign making market.
- Support customers and dealer/service center network directly.
- Service management of other Roland DGA Corp. products.
- Staff tradeshows, service trainings and dealer open houses.
- Travel with dealer service technicians within territory to assess level of service to Roland customers.
- Train dealers service technician in the field when necessary.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers support dealer channel.
- Collaboration on support documentation.
- Supports a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes positive work relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Service levels of dealer/service centers managed, including parts usage.
- Peer comments and customer feedback from surveys.
- Quickness and accuracy of diagnosis and resolution of escalated issues.
Education/Certification: B.A. or B.S. degree in business or a related area preferred
Advanced degrees, industrial or specialized marketing training is a plus
Required Knowledge: Electromechanical knowledge required, able to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
Experience Required: Experience with Roland digital piezo inkjet printing with a focus on the outdoor sign industry, pre-press, photography, and large format printing.
Technical working experience of design software and applications
Skills/Abilities: Outstanding Apple/PC skills, including a strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
Excellent troubleshooting and cognitive reasoning skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion on deadline
Excellent verbal and written communication
Work well independently and is self-motivated
Familiarity with existing market vendors, manufactures, consultants, competitors is a plus
High energy & commitment. Applicant should have the ability and desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial and with a fast paced/growing company. A desire to grow ones own skill, knowledge and position through dedication and experience.
Pro-active problem solving
Must have valid driver’s license
Interested in the listed position?
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.