Sales Manager-Dental Products
Reporting directly to the Director of US Sales, the Sales Manager – Dental Products is a field based sales position providing quality sales and support to new potential prospects and business partners, as well as existing Dental reseller partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned annual quota or MBO
- Network and acquire new prospective clients
- Cultivate relationships with non Roland customers and develop a clear understanding of their potential business issues, opportunities and needs
- Present Roland Dental solutions that relate directly to key needs and opportunities.
- Oversee the implementation process for new accounts and work directly with other Roland DGA departments to insure a smooth transition from prospect to customer
- Travels outside of the territory in support of company marketing efforts at major trade shows
- Maintains positive relations through field visits, sales trainings and quarterly reviews
- Analyzes and controls expenditures within the territory
- Maintains accurate, timely and complete records of all customer contact interactions, utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and other company support systems
- Interacts and maintains good relationships with all other Roland DGA departments and personnel
- Assigns quotas and expectations for resellers and holds them accountable
- Ability to manage territory effectively including signing new dealers where appropriate and terminating dealers that add no value
- Represents the company in an ethical manner
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Performance is measured by percentage attainment of assigned revenue quota as outlined in Sales Compensation Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- In depth knowledge of the engraving industry and trends
- 5+ years of successful outside experience, preferably in the engraving industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Solution based selling
- Some application software experience in CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, CAD, etc is desirable
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, problem solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Office
- High energy & Commitment: the ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast growing company
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested in the listed position?
To apply for any positions listed, please email email@example.com attaching your CV and stating salary expectations
About Roland DG UK
Click here to learn more about Roland DG UK
Join our growing team
We welcome speculative applications from anyone considering a career at Roland DG UK.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the type of role you are interested in, your salary history and current salary requirement.