Business Development Manager Sublimation and Textile
Reporting directly to the Director of US Sales, the BDM is a field based sales position providing quality sales and support to new potential prospects and business partners in the sublimation printing and textiles markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned annual quota or MBO
- Network and acquire new prospective clients for sublimation
- Cultivate relationships with Roland and non-Roland customers and develop a clear understanding of their potential business issues, opportunities and needs.
- Present sublimation solutions that relate directly to key needs and opportunities
- Oversee the implementation process for new accounts and work directly with other Roland DGA departments to insure a smooth transition from prospect to customer
- Travels outside of the territory in support of company marketing efforts at major trade shows
- Maintains positive relations through field visits, sales trainings and quarterly reviews
- Analyzes and controls expenditures within the territory
- Maintains accurate, timely and complete records of all customer contact interactions, utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and other company support systems
- Interacts and maintains good relationships with all other Roland DGA departments and personnel
- Represents the company in an ethical manner
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Performance is measured by percentage attainment of assigned revenue quota as outlined in Sales Compensation Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- In depth knowledge of sublimation printing and textile markets and how it relates to the current Roland reseller channel and new potential channels
- 7+ years of successful outside sales experience in the sublimation and textile industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Solution based selling
- Some application software experience in CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, CAD, etc is desirable.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, problem solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Office
- High energy & Commitment: the ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast growing company
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Interested in the listed position?
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.