Under the direction of the Roland Care Supervisor, the material Handler will perform all necessary activities in support of the Roland DGA distribution center. Overall job scope involves kit replenishment, component packaging and other duties, as required, that support a high level of productivity and efficiency within the distribution center.
The Material Handler will also support the service team with unpacking & packing equipment returned for repair. Successful candidate must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Carton Assembly.
- Assembly of various kits according to Bill of Material (BOM) requirements.
- Packaging of finished kits for inventory (sealing, labeling, palletizing, etc.).
- Packaging and labeling of bulk components, individually, for inventory.
- Cleaning and package components (as necessary).
- Maintain the warehouse area clean and organized
- Ensure that all accessories are included with each unit going into REFURB
- Performs other general warehouse and inventory control activity as directed by warehouse management.
- Timely set up of equipment on stands
- Correct administrative procedures followed
- Timely completion of warehouse duties
- High School education required
- Warehouse experience a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- Basic computer skills required. May be required to utilize menu-driven computer programs and perform data entry of inventory transactions.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs on a consistent basis.
- General Knowledge of related organization polices
Interested in the listed position?
To apply for any positions listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and stating salary expectations
About Roland DG UK
Click here to learn more about Roland DG UK
Join our growing team
We welcome speculative applications from anyone considering a career at Roland DG UK.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the type of role you are interested in, your salary history and current salary requirement.