Northeast Service Account Manager
Reporting to the Field Services Manager, the Service Account Manager (SAM) will act as the lead service advisor to the dealer channel in a territory. The SAM will be responsible for monitoring the level of service in their territory to assure service by our dealers/service centers is being conducting efficiently and to Roland DGA Corp. standards. The SAM will provide escalated guidance to our dealer channel on hardware repair, software troubleshooting, color management workflow and general customer satisfaction maintenance in the field. The SAM will also monitor service activities in a territory to identify weak areas in the service channel and work directly with the Regional Sales Manager to correct any deficiencies with servicing the Roland product.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Escalated technical support for existing and legacy products by telephone, email and on-site visits
- Support related applications and workflows in digital printing and sign making market
- Support customers and dealer/service center network directly
- Service management of other Roland DGA Corp. products
- Staff tradeshows, service trainings and dealer open houses
- Travel with dealer service technicians within territory to assess level of service to Roland customers
- Train dealers service technician in the field when necessary
- Work with Regional Sales Managers support dealer channel
- Collaboration on support documentation
- Supports a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that promotes positive work relationships with customers, clients, co-workers and management
- Service levels of dealer/service centers managed, including parts usage
- Peer comments and customer feedback from surveys
- Quickness and accuracy of diagnosis and resolution of escalated issues
Education/Certification: B.A. or B.S. degree in business or a related area preferred. Advanced degrees, industrial or specialized marketing training is a plus.
Required Knowledge: Electromechanical knowledge required, able to troubleshoot in a logical manner.
- Experience with Roland digital piezo inkjet printing with a focus on the outdoor sign industry, pre-press, photography, and large format printing
- Technical working experience of design software and applications
- Outstanding Apple/PC skills, including a strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting
- Excellent troubleshooting and cognitive reasoning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion on deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Work well independently and is self-motivated
- Familiarity with existing market vendors, manufactures, consultants, competitors is a plus High energy & commitment
- Applicant should have the ability and desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial and with a fast paced/growing company
- A desire to grow one’s own skill, knowledge and position through dedication and experience
- Pro-active problem solving
- Must have valid driver’s license
Interested in the listed position?
To apply for any positions listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and stating salary expectations
About Roland DG UK
Click here to learn more about Roland DG UK
Join our growing team
We welcome speculative applications from anyone considering a career at Roland DG UK.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the type of role you are interested in, your salary history and current salary requirement.