Technical Support Advisor
Roland DG has long been recognised as leading the industry in providing professional, tailored support services through its RolandCare warranty packages, providing reassurance to customers that in the unlikely event that they experience an issue with their products, they are fully covered.
Take up of RolandCare has grown considerably over the past few years as customers recognise it to be one of the most value-packed warranties in the industry. Owing to this success, Roland DG (UK) is now looking for an additional Technical Support Advisor to join its growing RolandCare team to support our customers in the UK & Ireland.
Job Title: Tech Support Advisor
Sector: Large Format Printing/3D & Engraving
Salary: Relevant to Experience
Additional Benefits: Pension*/Private Healthcare**
Description: This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding business. Candidates must possess strong customer care and telephone skills. Have excellent overall PC, Windows operating and MS Office knowledge and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving while communicating technical information to non-technical personnel. Additional knowledge of popular graphic design software, printing, milling & engraving products would be advantageous.
Person Specification (critical skills the role holder must possess and demonstrate)
- Have a proven background in customer service.
- Ideally have service/repair technical aptitude.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to learn popular graphic design software such as Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator is essential to a level of efficiency to test & demonstrate the Roland product workflow.
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team using knowledge sharing to the best advantage for the team
- Strong understanding of customer requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills - collaboration, teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with a high degree of computer literacy.
- Accurate and timely record keeping.
- Flexible approach to the job & the ability to adapt to new and challenging workloads.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Full UK Driving license.
Experience & Education
- Ideally educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Experience of working within a Customer Service environment
- Experienced in using CRM systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages – Outlook, Word, Excel. PowerPoint etc.
To apply for any of these positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and stating salary expectations.
* After Qualifying period
** After Qualifying period & with employee contribution
Interested in the listed position?
To apply for any positions listed, please email email@example.com attaching your CV and stating salary expectations
About Roland DG UK
Click here to learn more about Roland DG UK
Join our growing team
We welcome speculative applications from anyone considering a career at Roland DG UK.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the type of role you are interested in, your salary history and current salary requirement.