We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a mix of both creative and technical knowledge, who is passionate about customer service and support.
The role will involve:
- Running training sessions for end users and dealer network customers
- Supporting the Creative Centre manager in the development of new materials including online content
- Creating new and inspiring displays and applications in the Roland Creative Centre
- Regular nationwide travel and support at events and exhibitions
- A willingness and empathy to master new technologies-both hardware and software
- Supporting the sales, marketing and RolandCare teams to help generate new content and sales leads
What we need from you:
- A positive, friendly and professional ‘people person’
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Comfortable presenting in front of groups
- A keen eye for both creative and technical processes
- Great relationship building with relevant industry partners
- A passion for customer centric support and working both alone and across different departments within the company
A full training and development plan will accompany the role. Any relevant industry experience or knowledge will be hugely beneficial but is truly not essential.
If you think that you can demonstrate all of the above and want to join a great company then please supply a cover letter and CV in your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss the role further or for more information please contact the Academy and Creative Centre Manager Joe Wigzell, email email@example.com or telephone 01275 335540.