TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligible scrappage machines are wide-format printers with a minimum media width of 12” up to a maximum of 74”.
2. Roland DG (UK) Ltd will pay the end user a £2,000+vat (€2,250) scrappage allowance when a new RT-640 is purchased or a £5,000+vat (€5,650) scrappage allowance when a new XT-640 is purchased from a Roland DG (UK) Ltd Authorised Dealer.
3. It is the customer’s obligation to ensure they have title of ownership of the printer they are trading in.
4. All Roland DG printers must be shipped and invoiced to a Roland Authorised Dealer no later than 28th September 2018.
5. The customer must provide the serial number, make and model of the scrappage machine to the Authorised Dealer, along with the mainboard from the printer.
6. The customer or the Roland DG dealer is required to dispose of and destroy the printer being scrapped.
7. Active RolandCare warranty contracts on scrappage machines will be cancelled from the end of the month the new machine is installed. RolandCare Direct Debits on scrappage machines will be cancelled from the end of the month of installation. No further Direct Debit payments will be requested. Pre-paid RolandCare on trade in machines will be cancelled from the end of the current warranty period month. The remaining warranty value on account will be credited. An option to use the remaining warranty value can be used towards additional years Extended RolandCare. RolandCare will not be offered on machine serial numbers that have been deemed to be scrapped. Please contact Lawrence Hebron, RolandCare Business Manager on 01275 335540 to discuss your options.
8. Roland DG (UK) Ltd reserves the right to end the trade in offer before the 28th September 2018.
9. This offer is available throughout the British Isles inclusive of customers in the United Kingdom, British Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
10. The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.