ARM-10 Rapid Prototyping 3D Printer Features
Easy Prototype Creation
- The image platform on the ARM-10 is lowered into the material tray containing imageCure photopolymer resin so that the surface of the platform is a single layer beneath the surface of the resin.
- An LED-based DLP projector beams UV light that cures a cross section of the model, solidifying the resin wherever the resin is exposed.
- Once a layer is complete, the platform ascends to the second layer of thickness. Resin then flows over the first layer, and then the next layer is built until the process is complete. This allows multiple objects to be produced at the same time.
- Once the model is complete, the platform rises out of the material tray and the excess resin runs off the model back into the material tray.
- The machine operator can now remove the model from the platform, wash off excess resin, and place in daylight or other UV curing device for a final curing.
- The model can be finished by removing the temporary supports and sanding or filling the remaining supports if necessary.
imageCure™ Resin Brings Your Imagination to Life
3D Print STL Files with Included monoFAB Player AM Software
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding production environments – the ARM-10 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.