DWX-4W Wet Dental Mill
- Download Brochure
Reliable High Performance
- High-performance 60,000-RPM Jaeger DentaDrive spindle
- Combines ball screw-driven 4-axis milling with simple one-button operation
- Multi-pin clamp mills up to three different pin-type materials at a time
- 4-axis simultaneous milling to support undercuts
- 4-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) to change burs without interruption
User Friendly Operation
Combine DWX Devices for a Flexible Dental Solution
The DWX-4W offers wet milling of glass ceramic and hybrid ceramics with precision and reliability. For those wanting to combine dry and wet milling, running the DWX-51D dry mill alongside the DWX-4W wet mill provides the most flexible and productive solution.
Using separate dry and wet DWX devices gives you the confidence to take on the maximum amount of glass ceramic and zirconia restorations without the need for time-consuming, back-and-forth set-up and cleaning of a single machine.