DWX-51D 5-Axis Dental Milling Machine
- Download Brochure
The DWX-51D is designed for effortless, precision production of dental prosthetics from bridges and crowns to inlays, onlays, abutments and copings. With a host of automated features and a clean, stable work environment, the DWX-51D is the perfect solution for labs wanting to increase production or those looking to get into digital milling for the first time.
Built for you, and built to last
- 5-axis simultaneous operation for non-stop precision milling
- Ball screw-driven system ensures no-loss of tension, calibration and production
- New C-clamp for easy adjustment and alignment
- 10-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for continuous milling
- Powerful vacuum and anti-static ioniser for clean calibration and dust reduction
- Supplied ready for connection with extractor
Ultimate Convenience and Ease of Use
A variety of new features ensure continuous, user-friendly milling, including:
- Sturdy aluminium frame ensures stability, while slim design fits nearly any lab space
- Easy access tool drawer properly stores and protects tools
- Colour-coded LED status lights signal current job progress
- Virtual Machine Panel (VPanel) allows users to configure settings from their computer, send CAM data to the DWX-51D for production, and track milling progress
- Easily accessible cutting area for simple tool replacement and cleaning
Two New Dental Mills Designed with You in Mind
For the dry milling of zirconia and other popular materials, the DWX-51D offers the best in performance and value. For those looking to expand production into the wet milling of glass ceramics, running the DWX-4W with the DWX-51D offers the most flexible and productive wet and dry milling solution.
Using separate wet and dry DWX devices gives you the confidence to take on the maximum amount of glass ceramic and zirconia restorations without the need for time-consuming, back-and-forth set-up and cleaning of a single machine.