The Choice for True Professionals
Digital dental technology offers remarkable benefits to labs, dentists, technicians and patients alike. As a digital dental solutions provider, DGSHAPE makes it incredibly easy to produce high quality, amazingly accurate, and cost effective dental restorations. Whether you’re just getting into digital dentistry and CAD/ CAM or expanding your current restoration production, DGSHAPE by Roland has the solution for you.
What is CAD CAM?
Products to Power Your Dental Lab
Add the latest in 3D print technology to your denture restoration process and open up new production capabilities and profits.
- 3D printing of highly accurate custom impression trays, base plates, and partial denture
- Easy-to-use Quick Denta 3D software included
Take restoration production to a new level with higher tool capacities and automatic loading of multiple disc materials, including shaded zirconia.
- 6-slot Automatic Disc Changer (ADC) for multiple milling jobs
- 15-station Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) for uninterrupted production on and off the clock
- Intelligent Tool Changer (ITC) ensures milling accuracy
Enables wet milling of popular glass ceramic and composite resins with high precision and accuracy.
- Uninterrupted milling with a 4-Station Automatic Tool Changer
- Multi-pin clamp mills up to three different pin-type materials at a time
- High-performance 60,000-RPM Jaeger Denta Drive spindle
The perfect solution for those just starting in digital milling as well as labs looking to efficiently increase production.
- Precision 5-axis milling of zirconia, wax, PMMA, composite resin, PEEK and gypsum
- Time saving 10-Station Automatic Tool Changer
- VITA ENAMIC certified
Ideal choice for labs just getting started in digital dentistry or for those that want to perform smaller, time-urgent jobs without tying up their larger production mills.
- Compact size is ideal for any lab environment
- Capable of unattended 4-axis milling with simple one-button operation
- Precision milling of wax, zirconia, nano composites and PMMA
The Power to Grow Your Restoration Production
|Consistent Accuracy and Anatomic Detail
DGSHAPE technology ensures predictable, high quality production of your dental restorations, day in and day out. Your customer will feel the DGSHAPE difference in the fit and quality of the margin lines.
Save Time and Material Costs
Create a batch workflow with DGSHAPE devices. Group multiple restoration jobs together, then mill on a single disc.
With automated features like tool changers, disc changers, and software notifications, DGSHAPE devices keep working long after you’ve left for the day.
Open architecture means that you’re free to choose the materials supplier that meets your unique business needs.
|Expansion and Growth
Easily connect multiple DGSHAPE devices to a single computer to expand your labs production capacity and increase profits.