ECO-UV 2/3 Ink 220cc £76.99
ECO-UV 2/4 Primer 220cc £64.99
ECO-UV 4 Ink 220cc £64.99
ECO-UV 4 Ink 500cc £117.99
Specifically formulated for VersaUV’s long-life, low temperature LED UV curing system, ECO-UV Ink is perfect for curing at all print speeds, delivering high colour density and wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. ECO-UV adheres to a wide range of coated and uncoated media, including foils, paper, clear films and vinyl for increased versatility; as well as a wide variety of 3D promotional objects including USB sticks, phone cases and golf balls. Instantly-drying and extremely flexible, ECO-UV ink produces graphics that can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking. Gloss ink creates gloss, matt, textured and embossed finishes on output and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
A choice of two ECO UV formulations
With ECO-UV, users can choose from two different formulations. Original ECO-UV delivers outstanding performance for applications calling for CMYK, white and clear coat. If using CMYK and white ink only (CMYK + White + White), users can select either original ECO-UV or ECO-UV S for added flexibility. ECO-UV S stretches up to 220 percent with no signs of peeling and cracking, making it ideal for printing on shrink sleeves and shrink wraps, wrapping PET bottles, and for vacuum forming applications.
- Optimised for the VersaUV curing system for perfect curing at all print speeds
- Highly flexible, enabling stretching and application to curved surfaces without cracking*
- Two formulas available:
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistance
- Compatibility with both coated and uncoated media
- High-opacity white ink for printing rich, dense colours on clear or dark coloured materials
- Gloss coat for highlights, special effects, realistic textures and enhanced durability