Roland Texart SBL3 Dye Sublimation Inks
Add extra color intensity, detail and contrast with 8-colour ink
Specially formulated for dye-sublimation printing with Roland DG's Texart RT-640 or XT-640, Texart inks deliver stunning colour and quality to sublimated fabrics, apparel and custom goods. Texart inks are available in 4-colour or 8-colour configurations with CMYK, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange, Violet, Fluorescent Pink and Yellow inks that offer a wide gamut of incredible results.
- Fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent Yellow inks – combine with other Texart colours for hundreds of eye-catching fluorescent hues
- Orange and Violet inks offer expanded gamut of vibrant colours
- Light Cyan and Light Magenta ideal for subtle flesh tones
- Water based inks with fast drying time
- High concentration of dyes reduces ink use while retaining vibrancy
- Dense blacks for sharp details and deep shadows
- Available in 4-colour (CMYK) and 8-colour (Choose from CMYK+LcLmOrVi and CMYK+OrViFpFy options)
Add some impact with fluorescent inks
SBL3 Fluorescent Pink (Fp) and Fluorescent Yellow (Fy) inks can be combined with CMYKOrVi colours to produce eye-catching fluorescent hues and add vibrancy to conventional colours. Choose from 375 predefined colours in the Roland DG Fluor Color Library that include hundreds of fluorescent colours and soft pastel shades. With so many additional colour options to present to your clients in a Roland DG Fluor Color Chart, you can offer more so much more colour choice and excitement when creating apparel, décor, soft signage and other stylish products.