RT-640M Multi-Function Sublimation Printer Features
Even tensioning and no skewing
With an ink collection channel within the printer bed, the RT-640M will print perfectly onto thin substrates, such as voile or flag materials. The results are detailed, precise and accurate prints – wound perfectly onto the take-up system, in preparation for heat fixation.
Vivid colours, smooth gradations and super-sharp images
The RT-640M uses specially formulated Roland Texart SBL3 ink in 1000cc pouches, offering fast drying times and transfer rates. As well as stunning colour vibrancy, robust washability and high quality output on a whole range of materials.
Available in 4-colour (CMYK) and 8-colour (CMYKLcLmOrVi) Texart ink produces vivid colours with rich blacks and sharp detail. In 8-colour, the addition of Orange and Violet ink delivers an extremely wide colour gamut, with bright reds, intense oranges, and deep purples, while Light Cyan and Light Magenta offer subtle gradations and delicate skin tones.
Texart ink is also available in Fluorescent Pink and Yellow ink that produces hundreds of vivid fluorescent colours and soft pastel shades for fashionable sportswear, decor and eye-catching signs.
Ergosoft Roland Edition 2
The RT-640M comes with ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2, specifically designed for use with Texart printers.
With print modes for most common applications, ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the textile and dye-sublimation market. Main features include:
- 64-bit native support to maximise performance of the latest 64-bit OS
- Up to 40% faster RIP speed with improved dot placement accuracy for smooth prints
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs
- Top of class colour management with Colour Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files
- The ability to create or import printable Colour Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®
- Simplified profiling process for 8 colour ink set
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency
- Variable Data Management for text and images for hyper-customised production
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation to allow multiple users to submit jobs
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features.
Roland Ink Switching System
Optimised Printing Heads
Operate Efficiently with Roland Printer Assist
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to manage the RT-640M remotely from your iPAD. With the free app, you can instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status, receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced, manage test printing and machine cleaning, and power on/off controls.
iPAD is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the RT-640M also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.