Texart XT-640 Dye-Sublimation Printer Features
Seven Droplet Print Heads Give You More Colour Choice
More Choice with 4-Colour or 8-Colour Ink Modes
New Media Feed System for Non-Shift Printing
Simply Print and Go with Precision Take-up System
To support long runs, the XT-640 comes standard with a take-up system that features a front-mounted roller and a tension-controlled take-up unit. The following features offer easy and unattended feeding and tracking:
- Supports heavy roll media up to 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- Dancer roller with light-tension for stable take-up and easy-release
- Fully-adjustable take-up operation allows for precision feeding and versatile media use
- Decreased media resistance to dramatically improve feeding accuracy
Automatic Bulk Ink-Switching System
When configured in 4-colour mode, the XT-640 can print continuously. Once the primary ink pouch and subtank for a particular colour are empty, the ink switching system activates automatically and begins pulling ink from the secondary ink pouch, allowing for maximum productivity and efficiency.
Remote Controlled Printing with Roland Printer Assist
Instantly observe ink levels and waste bottle status with the free Roland Printer Assist iPad App, and receive notifications of when consumable parts need to be replaced. Manage one or multiple XT-640 remotely from your tablet.
Available for download from the Apple App Store, Roland Printer Assist allows users to perform common printer functions such as power on/off, test printing and cleaning, remotely from within the printer network. Processes such as manual cleanings and part replacement feature step by step diagrams that walk you through the procedures, making maintenance tasks a breeze.
Ergosoft is widely regarded as the premier RIP software in the graphic, textile and dye-sublimation market. Ergosoft Roland Edition 3 is designed for use with the XT-640, RT-640, RT-640M, ZT-1900, RF-640 8C, IU-1000F, VS-300i-GO and XT-640S-DTG in all colour modes.
- Intuitive interface, comfortable image editing and a vaste range of print output tools
- Aurelon PDF engine for faster RIP times and processing
- 8 simultaneous RIP servers to ensure optimal RIP performance for multiple jobs
- ControlCenter, to give you quick and easy access to the specific screens you wish to use
- SwatchBooks function, to quickly reproduce the desired colours, including Pantone®
- Automatic replace of spot colours
- SwatchMatcher function, to minimise Colour differences in multiple printers environments
- Superior colour management with Color Replacement feature to identify existing Spot Channels within EPS/PDF and PSD/ TIFF files
- Create or import printable Color Books from custom or industry-standard charts, including FOGRA and Pantone®
- Step & Repeat for duplication and layout of repeating patterns with no gap for a seamless finish and maximum media efficiency
- Unlimited Hot Folder creation allows multiple users to submit jobs
- Job cost calculation and other advanced production features
Add Impact with Fluorescent Inks
Choose from 375 predefined colours in the Roland DG Fluor Color Library with new Fluorescent Pink (Fp) and Fluorescent Yellow (Fy) SBL3 Texart inks. Combine Fp+Fy with CMYKOrVi to incorporate brilliant fluorescent colours into expressive sportswear, apparel, soft signage and décor.
Real-Time Support with Roland OnSupport®
Roland OnSupport provides online feedback on machine status via e-mail alerts to the user’s computer or smart phone. The system automatically notifies users of job completion, ink consumption, machine usage metrics, maintenance issues and firmware updates. It also provides access to manuals, guides and other support info.
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the XT-640 also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.