TrueVIS VG Series Printer/Cutter Features
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Maximum Ink Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide colour gamut and improved output, while meeting stricter environmental standards and user demands for lower costs, without sacrificing quality. TrueVIS ink is available in 500 cc pouches and is GREENGUARD Gold certified, the highest standard available for indoor air quality.
TrueVIS INK is available in 500 cc pouches in the following configurations:
CMYK(x2) – Dual CMYK for maximum productivity
CMYKLcLmLk – Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black for fine details and smooth gradations
CMYKLcLmLk+W – White ink allows for enhanced printing on dark or clear substrates
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
The TrueVIS features our most advanced print and cut technology yet. A new carriage and blade offer increased downforce and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media. Powered by the new VersaWorks Dual RIP software, which is included with the VG printer/cutter package - advanced contour cutting features include data sorting, perforated cut and higher accuracy multiple cuts.
Easy Remote Control
In addition to a built-in control panel, a the new Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of VG printer/cutters with your existing compatible iOS or Android smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface whether you’re by the machine or operating from a distance. Receive status updates as well as remotely manage production, test printing, and cleaning functions. Very smart.
Deliver Amazing Results More Effectively and Efficiently
The VG is built to make everyday operation easier in the following ways:
- Optimise printing and cutting with an attractive and rigid new industrial design
- Illuminated and coloured LED lights illuminate print area and signal status of the machine
- Improved motor and drive systems add durability
- Take-up and optional drying units boost performance for high-volume, unattended operation
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• Ink level adjustment tools
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the VG Series also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.