TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
CHOOSE NEW, AWARD-WINNING
NEW TrueVIS VG2-640, VG2-540 Award-Winning Large-Format Inkjet Printer/Cutters
BOOK A PHONE
Add More Detail, Colour and Excitement to Your Applications
TrueVIS VG2 outshines competitors in independent tests
Winner – Outstanding Gamut Expansion
Eco-solvent/Latex 54”/64” Printer
TrueVIS VG2-640/-540 (8 colour with Orange)
Winner- Outstanding Enhanced CMYK
Eco-solvent/Latex 54”/64” Printer
TrueVIS VG2-640/-540 (8 colour with White)
"Under each test condition, the eight colour Roland TrueVIS VG2-540 with orange ink produced a larger colour gamut than most eco-solvent/latex ink devices tested to date by BLI." "with the VG2-540 reproducing many hard-to-match colours in our corporate colour accuracy test extremely well."
Wide Format & Cut Sheet Production Analyst
Buyers Lab, Keypoint Intelligence
Print with Extra Confidence with New Ink Certifications
Leading global media providers are offering coverage for graphics printed with the TrueVIS VG2 and TR2 ink, providing extra peace of mind to your customers and enabling you to promote your business as certified and stand out from your competitors.
The VG2 with new TR2 ink** is certified for long-lasting results by 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, providing your customers with assurance of the quality and reliability of their graphics.
The VG2 with new TR2 ink** is also certified by the Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Performance Guarantee which provides protection for up to 4 years for outdoor durability and up to 7 years for indoor durability.
The VG2 with TR2 ink is certified GREENGUARD Gold for safe indoor graphic applications.
Amazingly Fast Turnaround To Give You The Competitive Edge
Print then laminate in as little as 6 hours- with the TrueVIS VG2 you can print, laminate and apply the same day, with the reassurance of quality output and reliable installation.*
Unsurpassed Printing and Cutting Accuracy
A host of advancements improve print and cut accuracy for true unattended production with the VG2.
• New crop mark options for cutting laminated prints or long production runs of print and cut graphics provide perfect cutting performance when used in combination with the new optimised side pinch roller pressure functionality.
• Newly designed middle pinch rollers raise automatically prior to starting the cutting process, allowing the media to be cut without the rollers travelling over the printed area.
• Print & Cut or Cut & Print - to increase media compatibility, the VG2 and VersaWorks 6 offer a new cut and print function to enable delicate media and intricate designs to be cut before ink is applied.
• A new take-up unit supports two modes according to the type of media chosen, securing take-up stability for smooth post processes.
Plus, bundled VersaWorks 6 RIP software includes the latest Harlequin® RIP dual core engine with PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing and new, easy-to-use capabilities that make it Roland’s most powerful RIP software ever.
Dozens of Applications, Suitable for All Industries
Discover Roland DG's comprehensive guide for print and cut technology. In this guide you will:
- Learn about inks and the different types of configurations to achieve the colours you want
- How having the best software ensures your time and resources are used productively
- Detailed explanation of Roland's print and cut devices
- and much more
*Tests performed by Avery Dennison™ US on MPI Range digital media. When using this media, prints produced on VG2 with TR2 ink can be laminated after a 6-hour period when rolls or images are properly ventilated and loosely wound. For more detail see: https://graphics.averydennison.com/en/home/services/warranty.html. Regional differences may occur. Please check with your local agent.
**3M™ MCS™ and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty currently applies to CMYKLkLcLm. White, Green and Orange to follow. Users of 8c configuration can select 7c for full conformity.
***The lifespan for outdoor use is based on accelerated weather testing. Results may vary depending on the location, media and application. Lamination may be required for some applications.
Devices shown with optional take-up system.