VersaUV LEC Series UV Printer/Cutters Features
Integrated printing and contour cutting.
Advanced ECO-UV Inks
Instant drying and flexible, ECO-UV ink delivers high density and a wide colour gamut. ECO-UV formulation produces prints that require no degassing and can be stretched around curved surfaces and edges without cracking
Choose from three ink configurations
For indoor graphics, Eco-UV inks offer superior scratch and chemical resistance. Outdoors, ECO-UV inks last up to six months without coating (both formulations), and up to two years when Clear Coat is applied as a finish (ECO-UV only).
ECO-UV inks are packaged in no-mess 500ml cartridges and safe after curing. Proper ventilation is required. The LEC series is ventilation-ready, featuring a ventilation hood for easy connection with an air filtration system.
Efficient ink usage.
Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Production print speeds
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• Ink level adjustment tools
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Advanced media take-up system
Roland OnSupport online production assistance
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the VG Series also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.