VersaUV LEF-12i UV Flatbed Printer Features
The Wonder of ECO-UV Ink
Available in CMYK, White and Gloss, ECO-UV ink offers the following benefits:
- Clean and efficient 220 cc cartridges
- Instantly dries to produce mess-free, wide colour gamut results
- Ink prints around curves and irregular surfaces without cracking*
- Produces durable indoor graphics with scratch and chemical resistance
- Outdoor graphics last from six months to two years when Gloss coat is applied
Proper ventilation is required during UV production. An optional BOFA Air Filtration Unit for use with the LEF-12i is available and doubles as a stand and storage unit for jigs, fixtures and supplies.
*Height difference of no more than 2 mm recommended
Create Textures and Embossing Effects with Gloss Ink.
Ink Efficiency and Consistency
Unmatched Print Quality with Roland Intelligent Pass Control
Energy Efficient UV Lamp
The LEF-12i features an energy-saving LED lamp that lasts up to ten times longer than conventional UV lamps. It can be instantly switched on and off for a true on-demand operation that doesn’t require a long warm-up time. In addition, the LEF has an automatic low-power mode that is switched on when not used after an extended period.
Includes Latest VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
VersaWorks 6 expands your print capabilities and maximises the power of your Roland devices with the latest features to enhance the world’s most popular RIP software.
• HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and native 64-bit processing – effective processing of PDFs with shadows and transparencies
• Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality
• Five print queues and the ability to save and store unlimited queue settings
• Special Color Plate Generation – auto-generate White, Gloss and other ink layers
• Built-in Pantone and Roland Color spot colour libraries
• All the advanced and ease-of-use features of VersaWorks
Roland OnSupport for Remotely Managing Your Printer
Built to provide years of reliable service – even in the most demanding print environments – the LEF-12i also comes with a one-year Original RolandCare warranty*.
Roland DG has earned a reputation for long-lasting, high-performance devices, backed by first-rate customer service. This support includes expert technical assistance, videos and free Roland software updates for the lifetime of the machine.
Roland DG's international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality products and service.
*Terms and conditions apply. See warranty page for details.
Primer may be needed for certain applications