Ergosoft Roland Edition
Free with purchases of certain Roland DG printers.
- Download Brochure
Included with all Texart series printers, Ergosoft Roland Edition offers excellent high-speed RIP throughput and image quality to your workflow, in a platform designed for high quality, high production industrial printing across the textile print market. For those businesses introducing Roland DG technology to an existing textile workflow, additional features can be purchased for a fully tailored workflow.
The future of textile RIP software
ErgoSoft Roland Edition was developed especially for Roland by ErgoSoft, the premier RIP provider in the textile printing industry. With full support for both 4- and 8-colour production, ErgoSoft Roland Edition is the perfect match for Roland DG textile print technology, including the Texart series; the RT-640 and XT-640.
- Support for both 8-color and 4-color printing.
- Powerful Tiling function.
- Custom Position templates for multi-artwork layout.
- Included with Roland DG Texart print technology.
- Additional features can be purchased for tailored workflow.
- Image Add-ons allow easy placement of extras including eyelets, dashed lines and canvas wrap guides.
- In-built shrinkage calculator for perfect results even on non pre-shrunk fabric.
- Print Client & Spooler for simple job management and fast re-prints.
- Compatible with Fluor inks and Fluor color library.
- Repeat Print allows multiple copies of a job to be printed without visible gaps. Ideal for long production runs.
- Step & Repeat functionality allows users to produce mirrored and shifting patterns.
- Spot Colour printing & Colour replacement allows for excellent colour reproduction & easy graphic adaption.
- Job Cost calculation calculates the ink, material and printer cost per job.