ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 Features
A Powerful New Engine Drives Production
Simplified Interface with Easily Accessible Tools
New Standard Features
ErgoSoft Roland Edition 2 is packed with new features that were designed to automatically optimise your colour output and streamline your workflow:
- Variable Data Basic enables creation of fixed templates with customised text and personalised images that can automatically be added to print jobs – import data from .txt or .csv files.
- Color Books option generates printable colour book jobs defined in either RGB or Lab —import industry standard charts from FOGRA and Pantone®.
- Quality Control Basic (ColorQPC) monitors and certifies colour accuracy —identifying colour differences and ensuring correct spot colour printing.
- Cut Basic allows users to run up to four CutClients at the same time for pattern cutting or plotting on paper – combine Texart printers with Roland cutters or other large format cutters.
New Rectangular Image Nesting
Essential Tools and Improved Features
In addition to job cost estimation, a huge range of colour profiles, easy step & repeat tools and other essential tools, it now offers the following software improvements for enhanced production and security:
- Smoother gradients and improved dot placement from the new digital printing and Stochastic 3s dithering patterns
- Colour replacement now supports TIFF format and image-specific colour replacements can be done via spot channels
- Enhanced User Level Rights for increased production security
Multiple RIP Servers
Depending on PC specifications.
Unlimited Hot Folders
Hot folders are a quick and easy way to automate the printing process by saving pre-flight results in a hot folder for access at any time. This new feature allows users to create unlimited hot folders for increased production efficiency and consistency.