Roland PrintStudio by Caldera RIP Software
Roland PrintStudio by Caldera £799
- Download Brochure
Blisteringly Fast RIP Speeds
To support businesses from start to finish, Roland PrintStudio enables users to work quickly and accurately throughout the entire RIP process.
An exceptionally sophisticated interface and Adobe PDF Print Engine at its heart (APPE v.4) which renders artwork using native Adobe functionality means the RIP is not only easy to use, but also blisteringly fast.
Advanced Workflow Functionalities
Create an unlimited number of hotfolders and other automated features save time and facilitate a streamlined workflow. Select a preset with 1 click to quickly populate printer settings such as desired ICC profile, print resolution, copies and more.
An image bar stores and sorts images for quick access, plus automated functionalities and hotfolders mean that demanding workflows in busy production houses are streamlined.
Ultimate Colour Control
With Roland PrintStudio multiple features ensure your colour-accuracy is second-to-none. Industry standard colour libraries including all Pantone®, RAL and HKS colour swatches are supported, along with low-cost colour spectrophotometers.
The Roland Color & Metallic System Libraries provide hundreds of accurate spot colours, plus advanced features for special colour generation (Wh/Gl/Mt) ensure perfect pixel to pixel registration and output to impress.
Quote, Template, Print
A speedy quotation process is essential, and production estimates are easy with an in-built cost calculator generating both ink and media costs. For repeat orders, users of Roland PrintStudio can create templates for ultra-fast production layouts such as template for jigs, photography picture mounts and more.
The powerful nesting tools include contour nesting to minimise media waste and manage your overheads and finally, to assist with efficient production; output from the RIP to two printer cutters or print devices plus one cutter simultaneously.
ICC Profile Creation
At no extra cost, RPS features an embedded profiling module for creating custom ICC profiles and delivering accurate colour reproduction while optimising ink consumption. Alternatively access the growing library of ready-made ICC profiles on the Roland Profile Center.
30-day free trial
Now you can take advantage of the advanced RIP and print-management features of Roland PrintStudio for 30-days with our free trial offer.
Just complete 5 simple steps for fast, efficient and automated print-production-processes.
- Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE v.4) for native rendering
- Full 64-bit support maximises the operating systems available resources for blisteringly fast RIP speeds
- Output from the RIP to two printer cutters or print devices plus one cutter simultaneously
- Unlimited presets for maximum automation of the RIP functionality
- A sophisticated spooler function enables quick reprints and access to historical settings
- Image bar stores and sorts images for quick access
- All Pantone®, RAL and HKS colour swatches, including metallic are supported along with low-cost colour spectrophotometers
- Roland Color & Metallic System Libraries provide hundreds of accurate spot colours
- Roland Profile Centre provides a library of ready-made media profiles
- Create ICC profiles using the powerful integrated profile creation engine
- Create speciality colours from CMYK data for perfect pixel to pixel registration
- In-built calculator for both ink and media costs allow easy quotations
- Template driven tiling for reduced design time and effective media consumption
- Create individual templates for fast production layouts
- Application Guide tool to guide fitters on how to install larger-scale tiled prints or vehicle wraps
- Powerful nesting facility to minimise media usage
- New blur & bleed functions remove the risk of white lines at cutting edges
- Print custom grommet locations for accurate post-print finishing
- Supports files up to 1TB.