Roland R-Wear Studio Software
Free with purchases of certain Roland DG technology.
Roland R-Wear Studio software comes with all of the necessary tools to design beautiful custom apparel and gifts. The software makes it easy to boost profits by personalising everything from t-shirts and handbags to wine bottles and mobile phones. The possibilities are endless.
- Create templates for hot-fix rhinestones using Roland EGX engravers
- Create colourful heat-applied lettering, logos and graphics with Roland GX-24 cutters
- Create a wide variety of profitable custom graphics using both designs and photos
- Import files in bmp, jpg, gif, png, and ai and eps
- Generate stroke fonts for customised inscriptions, such as initials, names and messages
- Pick from a digital library with 500 styles of Swarovski rhinestones
From mobile phone holders to eyeglass cases, from team uniforms to that special gift, personalisation – especially with rhinestones – is one of today’s hottest trends with kids and adults of every age. Roland R-Wear lets you take your gift and apparel business to the new heights by adding personalisation and the latest style to all of your products.
Roland R-Wear Studio has everything you need to design beautiful custom products. The revolutionary software guides you through the entire process, making it easy to design and produce anything you can imagine. Import your own art or design new graphics, rhinestone patterns, personalised lettering, etc.
Roland R-Wear Studio is extremely flexible. The design software can output to supported Roland EGX engravers, GS-24 desktop cutter, VersaCAMM printer/cutter, as well as any standard inkjet printer. This unprecedented versatility is the key to creating such a wide range of custom gift and apparel products. Applications include gift engraving, rhinestone placement templates, sign engraving, vinyl cutting, contour cut labelling, POS signage and more.
Creating Heat Transfer & Rhinestone Apparel
Creating custom apparel with both full-colour graphics and eye-catching rhinestones is one of the most popular new jobs in the apparel business! With Roland R-Wear, the job is completed in just six steps:
- Create your own design or import one using R-Wear Studio software.
- Print and contour-cut heat-transfer graphics with a Roland printer/cutter or by pairing any colour printer with a cutter.
- Transfer the heat-transfer print onto a transfer application sheet. Then apply it to the apparel item with a heat-transfer press for colourful custom graphics.
- Produce a rhinestone template with a Roland EGX engraver or cutter to allow easy placement of stones.
- Set rhinestones on the template and transfer them onto a transfer application sheet.
- Apply the rhinestone application sheet to the final apparel item with a heat-transfer press. You now have a custom heat-transfer garment with beautiful, stylish rhinestones.