CAMM-1 GR-640, GR-540, GR-420 Large Format Vinyl Cutters
- Download Brochure
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.
The GR series of large vinyl cutters integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
Get into Cutting
Whether you’re looking for an addition to your business, trying to bring outsourced jobs in house or just exploring new ways to exercise your creativity, a vinyl cutting plotter could be the answer to your prayers. Download our Guide to Vinyl Cutters and discover:
• What you can create with a cutter.
• What you need to get started.
• Which cutter is right for you.
Just click the button to request your copy.
Equipped with FlexiSign GR-edition
The CAMM-1 GR Series comes equipped with the powerful best-in-class FlexiSign GR-edition software. Available for free for one year after the product registration of your newly-purchased GR device, FlexiSign GR-edition offers a complete software suite to design and cut graphic files, which is seamlessly integrated with Roland GR cutting plotters.
Using the FlexiSign GR-edition you can transform your production capabilities with an impressive range of software tools to assist you at each stage of the production process - from the creation of the design file to the accurate cutting and fast, easy weeding of the finished cut graphic.