GR Series Large Format Cutters Features
Combine with Your Printer for Print then Cut Workflow
Roland Quadralign™ optical registration system automatically recognizes printer crop marks on printed media. Combine an existing large format printer with a GR cutter for an exact and efficient contour cut graphics workflow.
Use with Included CutStudio or Other Software
Includes Roland CutStudio software and combines easily with other industry-standard software. Plugins for Adobe Illustrator (Mac and PC) and Corel Draw (PC) are also available as additional web downloads.
CutStudio Software Included
Roland CutStudio allows designers to create and quickly and easily enlarge, reduce, re-position, rotate and mirror images. BMP, JPG, STX, AI, and EPS file formats are all supported. The latest version includes new scaling and cut-layer outputting functions.
Overcut Function for Clean and Sharp Edges
Total Power and Stability
Powerful features and a stylish new machine build offer users unmatched speed and cutting strength.
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x) to cut accurately through thick materials
- 600g of downforce for more media options
- Fastest cutting speed in its class at 1,485mm/s
- The industry's most powerful cutting motor for precise, dependable production
- Includes storage trays, handles and media basket levers