Grand Prix Experience Draw Terms & Conditions
This competition is organised by Faversham House (the Organiser) and Roland DG (UK) Ltd (the Promoter)
Terms & Conditions:
- You must pre-register to visit Sign & Digital UK 2018 online at http://www.signuk.com/ giving the details of the company of which you are an employee or owner.
- You must attend the show on Tuesday 24th April, Wednesday 25th April or Thursday 26th April 2018, collecting your visitors badge on arrival.
- You must visit the Roland DG (UK) Ltd stand (H30) and complete a competition card.
- You acknowledge that the data you provide will be used for the purposes of the competition and may be used for direct marketing by the Promoter.
- All companies who have an employee/s or owner/s who attend Sign & Digital UK 2018 that complete and return a competition card will be entered into the prize draw. The prize draw is free to enter.
- Apart from the organisations listed until ‘Restrictions on Eligibility’, the competition is open to trading companies registered in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland that are registered with the Organiser as attendees of the exhibition (an “Eligible Entrant”). In order to enter the competition a delegate attending the exhibition as a representative of an Eligible Entrant (a “Qualifying Representative”) must collect and complete a competition card and to enter it in the draw on behalf of that Eligible Entrant.
Restrictions on Eligibility:
- The Organiser, the Promoter and any company or other business organisation directly connected to the administration of the competition are not eligible to enter the draw. No Qualifying Representative may be an officer or employee of the Organiser, the Promoter and any company or other business organisation directly connected to the administration of the competition or a close family member of an officer or employee of any of the above organisations.
- Any Qualifying Representative must be:
- fully authorised by a director, owner or senior manager of the entity to enter the competition on behalf of the Eligible Entrant.
- a delegate appointed by the Eligible Entrant to attend the exhibition; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry;
- The terms and conditions of the competition are final and by entering the competition, the individual entrant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and represents that they are entitled to bind the Eligible Entrant.
- Only one entry per individual.
- The competition is open for entries from 10am on 24th April and the competition closes at 4.30pm on Thursday 26th April 2018 and no entries received after this time will be valid.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prizes are supplied by Roland DG Limited and are classified as:
- First Prize A Renault Sport Formula OneTM Team experience for 2 during the 2018 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix (26th – 29th July), including flights and hotel accommodation, and a meeting with the team's Head of Paint & Graphics.
- Second prize A Renault Sport Formula OneTM Team experience for 2 during the 2018 Formula 1 Rolex British Grand Prix (8th July 2018) including parking and an overnight stay at a four-star hotel.
- Third prize Exclusive signed memorabilia, a VIP Enstone Technical Centre Discovery experience and lunch for 2.
- The winner of the first prize must be able to make their own way to the airport, for flight to Hungary.
- The winner of the second prize must have their own transport to move between the hotel and Silverstone circuit.
- The winning company will be notified by email or telephone no later than one month of the final day of the show.
- All winners’ names and company can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within one month of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize winner decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into upon this decision.